- Provide a culture of collaboration and service.
- Be a voice of public education.
- Improve student education outcomes.
- All students can learn.Education encompasses lifelong learning.
- An educated and responsible citizenry is essential to a free and changing society.
- Universal public education is a fundamental right.
- Local control of public education is the cornerstone of our democratic system of government.
- The responsibility for providing suitable and equitable funding rests with the state of Kansas.
- Public education prepares students for a diverse, global society.
- Leadership impacts student achievement.
Operational Beliefs . . .
- Innovation is necessary for continuous improvement.
- Trust, integrity and honesty are necessary for credibility.
- Goals are best accomplished through teamwork and collaboration with others.
- Success depends on an informed, engaged board, membership, and staff.
- Leadership requires honoring diversity of thought and opinions.
- Transparency is necessary for integrity.
<iframe width=”853″ height=”480″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/dY2mRM4i6tY?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Interview with Dr. Randy Watson, National Student Clearinghouse.
NATIONAL STUDENT CLEARINGHOUSE
StudentTracker for High Schools
Participating Enrollment Reporting Institutions / How To Subscribe
StudentTracker℠ for High Schools is a unique program designed to help high school districts more accurately gauge the college success of their graduates by answering such key questions as:
- How many of my high school graduates enroll in college?
- Do they persist and graduate from college?
- How long does it take for them to get their degree?
- Do they go in or out of state, and do they attend a 4-year or 2-year school?
- Which colleges do they most commonly attend?
- Did any students go on to college who started 9th grade in my high school but did not graduate?
Why You Should Put StudentTracker to Work for You
- Tracks your students’ college attendance nationwide
- Provides turnkey professional-quality reports at an affordable price
- Covers 96% of all postsecondary students in public and private U.S. institutions
- Includes all types of institutions: 2-/4-year, graduate, public/private, trade, vocational, etc.
- Helps you accurately assess your college preparation efforts
- Measures your graduates’ persistence in college
- Complies with FERPA