I’d love to have the opportunity to speak to your school district, or school building staff and parents. My passion and focus is analyzing and discussing issues in education, the trends in society that affect education, and the redesign of the educational system, especially at the secondary level.
Not all speakers are perfect match for your organization or institution. That is certainly true of me. If you are looking for a speaker, who is passionate and engaging, in the following areas, I’m your man.
- The big picture of education and society
- Issues and trends in education
- Understanding the need to change schools
- Real systemic change in schools
- Theories of learning in practice
- The need for career and technical education
- Organizing high schools for learning in the 21st century
Recent groups I’ve presented to
Topeka USD #501 Board Of Education
Kansas Association of Colleges of Teacher Education
University of Kansas, College of Education, students
Human Resource Managers in Public Institutions
Butler Community College Staff Think Tank
I speak regularly to various groups of K-12 educators